Bank Card, Paypal, or Venmo
In the spirit of the “Stay Home” initiative, we are encouraging new ways to donate. Please help us out, as the traditional offerings at Church services and fellowship events are temporarily not a viable way of supporting Everett Unity. Your generous donations will help us keep our staff on payroll, pay our utilities, support our members, and offer alternative forms of gathering and worship.
As an incentive, the 2020 Stimulus Bill includes a $300 federal tax exemption for charitable deductions for most of us. You are eligible for the deduction even without itemizing, so do take advantage.
Recurring tithes are more-or-less “set and forget”--very convenient for everyone--and provide the church a more dependable revenue source than the offering basket.
- Most banks offer an automatic bill payment service where you can direct a monthly tithe to Everett Unity
- With a Paypal account you can self-manage a recurring tithe from the Paypal button or from your account settings.
- Call* or email the office to request a recurring tithe through our Merchant Services account. This method requires you give us a bank routing and account number.
- From our Paypal button, you can donate with a bank card or through your Paypal account. In the near future, we will be adding Venmo support.
- Mail a check to:
3231 Colby Av
Everett, Wa 98201
- Call* or email the office to make arrangements. Bank cards can be accepted over the phone.
*While Stay Home is in effect, office hours are limited and irregular. Please leave a message and be patient.